If You Really Knew Me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I am a student at San Francisco State University and I am majoring in Design and Industry with a focus in Visual Communications.

8.03.2010

recap.

So this past weekend was definitely a great one. Ever since my brother has moved out i barely get to see him/ hang out with him. Its funny because when we were younger it was all yelling and fighting and now that we are older its different. Sometimes i really wish i went to SJSU right out of high school that way i would be in the same college as my brother, but i think things happen for a reason and i feel like even though we dont live under the same roof it seems as if we are closer.
Since club WET was redesigned my brother invited me to one of his friends birthdays that was being thrown there. We ended up getting a prime spot right in front of the DJ. i wish i took pics but i didnt. Next visit i will. anyways so it was definitely a fun chill night with my bro and all his frat bros. after the club we ended up roaming around SJ and my brother had this brilliant idea of breaking into a sorority house...and so we did! haha! all i kept saying in my mind was 'WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!'(i was super tipsy at this point so nothing made sense!) this was all new to me but for my brother 'this is what we do when were bored' hahaha. This was also my first visit to my brothers place and it was actually decent...except for the unfinished bathroom, trail of ants, cracked floor tiles, and unfinished puzzles all over the table, it was a chill place to live at.

p.s. heres the new WET sign its all i got.

1 comment:

  1. ...trail of ants, cracked floor tiles, and unfinished puzzles all over the table... Haha! Typical college place to live. I don't miss it at all!

    This is such a sweet post. You've always been the sweet one, Vince.

    ReplyDelete