If You Really Knew Me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I am a student at San Francisco State University and I am majoring in Design and Industry with a focus in Visual Communications.

10.26.2010

Fall Essentials Pt.1

These are just a few things i would like to purchase over time for fall.

Click to enlarge:


Clockwise:

Toms – Style : Cordones
Color: Ash Twill Waxed
Price: $69.99
Toms.com

Diesel ‘wittor’ slim fit pea coat
Price: $320
Nordstrom

H&M Hooded Sweater
Price: $19.99
Buy it at: H&M

Superdry kitbag duffel
Price: $150
Superdry.com

I just copped my first pair of Toms today! (as seen in picture)

2 comments:

  1. wth happened to the mmj duffle?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't sell it anymore!!! I looked everywhere online! :( I wantthe maroon one!

    ReplyDelete