If You Really Knew Me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I am a student at San Francisco State University and I am majoring in Design and Industry with a focus in Visual Communications.

11.12.2010

O'Brien, Fallon, Kimmel.

I thought i would blog about my top 3 late night hosts.

I'm so glad that Conan O'Brien is back. He is byfar THEE funniest host to watch on TV. He's hella down to earth and i like the way he sets up his punchlines. Also his commercial leading up to his new season on TBS were HILARIOUS.



All the way back to the old school SNL cast i have always enjoyed watching Jimmy Fallon do comedy. I like the way he has his funny segments like "late night hashtags" and "put it in reverse!"



and lastly i like Jimmy Kimmel for his concert series.

No comments:

Post a Comment