If You Really Knew Me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I am a student at San Francisco State University and I am majoring in Design and Industry with a focus in Visual Communications.

11.18.2010

On to the next.

(via google images)
I just had my phone interview with the Nordstrom at San Francisco Center for the position in THE RAIL department. I have to say that i was pretty nervous considering that the last time i had to do a phone interview was 3 years ago! i believe that i went well because HR had requested that i go in for a group interview on December 1st. So not quite there yet but im hoping for this job. keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Go Vince! I'm so excited for you!! Living in SF and having a job in SF?! Positive changes are def heading in your direction!

    ReplyDelete