If You Really Knew Me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I am a student at San Francisco State University and I am majoring in Design and Industry with a focus in Visual Communications.

7.23.2010

Back at it again.

A lot has happened in the past few months. Im finally moving on with my life and heading on the right path. I recently made my decision to go to San Francisco State University. Ive been at Chabot for the past 3 years now and the time has finally come for me to transfer. Its a bitter sweet time in my life. i'm hoping to move out by the end of August and get a place with my friends. I think this will be a great experience for me and i cant wait to see what other opportunities are in store for me.

The end of June was the start of my summer. I went to LA with a few of my friends (April, Vee, Shorteey, and Sabrina.) We stayed and a friends house (Monette.) We went all over LA. A few spots were Melrose, Johnny Cupcakes, West Hollywood, Millions Of Milkshakes, EDC, Disneyland, and other places. Had the pleasure of listening to out very own "nasty Girl Flows" with the appearance by Vee$ herself. definitely had some great times in LA.

July started off with a big bang. V E G A S. It was our 2nd annual trip to Vegas with the whole group...well most..unfortunately some people could not make it and we all for sure missed them. My new favorite spot in Vegas.. Xs at the Wynn. i am for sure going there from now on every time i visit. The best part was the pool area. Who knew dancing in the pool in Vegas was the so crackin'?! this trip wasnt so bad money wise...i spent about a $500 not including my plane ticket because my mom bought my ticket back in May for my birthday gift (thanks mom =).)

i cant wait to see what the rest of summer has to offer and i cant wait to experience the real college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment