If You Really Knew Me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I am a student at San Francisco State University and I am majoring in Design and Industry with a focus in Visual Communications.

7.26.2010

SF tourist.

Since my brother from the Philippines is here with my sister in law we spent today being tourist in SF. It was just another gloomy foggy day in SF. I really dont take advantage of living only 45 minutes away from SF enough. There seriously so many things i have never done even though i have lived in the bay area my whole life. A few things i would like to get a chance to do and hopefully will are.. visit Alcatraz, ride a trolly, bike the Golden Gate Bridge, and visit twin peaks. Now that ill be attending SFSU i hope to get those things crossed out from my list of things to do.

Aside from that we went to Sf and i took them to the Westfield San Francisco Center and they did all their shopping there. We also took a moment to have lunch on the Embarcadero at Gott's Restaurant. There we had the garlic fries, cheeseburger and chicken burger. Here are a few pics...i definitely need to take more pics so i can post them! i need to get in the habit of that. anyways i guess its one of those things where you had to have been there.

lol this made me laugh.


bay bridge


bay bridge again

1 comment: