If You Really Knew Me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I am a student at San Francisco State University and I am majoring in Design and Industry with a focus in Visual Communications.

8.22.2010

Fresh start.

This summer has definitely been good to me. first of all money SUCKS. but it was all worth the spending.
This tuesday i start my first semester at SFSU! hella crazy...time goes by so fast. i cant wait to meet new people and just be in the city. I dont want to sound like im hella hyping it up, but this is big for me. Although ive heard many different things about SFSU i am a believer that "college is what you make of it."
Ive been looking and looking for a place to live at in SF and i have yet to find a place. Today i actually went to the city to view a place with my friend/future roommate Lauren and this place was super SMALL and was definitely not worth it. Gotta keep looking and keep my fingers crossed.

Lately ive been feeling very anxious and having this knot feeling in my stomach...i dont know what it is but i just feel like everything is finally happening now. there are so many things that i want to do and i want that 'instant gratification' but we all know that things dont happen just like that. patience, patience, patience. Things will fall into place and come at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment