If You Really Knew Me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I am a student at San Francisco State University and I am majoring in Design and Industry with a focus in Visual Communications.

8.19.2010

indecisive.

I really am torn between the iPhone4 (white) or the Blackberry Bold 9700. In December before i got the iPhone 3GS i tried out the Blackberry Bold for about a week or so and i loved it, but then i went back to the iPhone and i loved it too. I want to go to a bb now because this is my theory...

Not everyone has the iPhone4, and with Facetime only being able to work on WiFi whats the point? and if not that many people have the 4 then theres not much facetiming. With the blackberry at least i can wait till most people get the iPhone and facetime becomes even more legit on 3G. Although there are more features that the iPhone4 has like taking HD videos and editing with a 5megapix camera...i can wait and with the white iPhone being pushed back so many times who actually know when that will come out..if anything i think id wait for verizon? I dont know. any thoughts?

I hate being indecisive.


No comments:

Post a Comment