If You Really Knew Me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I am a student at San Francisco State University and I am majoring in Design and Industry with a focus in Visual Communications.

8.17.2010

Just another day in SF.

This past weekend i had an awesome time in SF with my friends. We attempted to go to Outside Lands to see Kings of Leon but it was a fail. We had so many ideas running through our minds to try and sneak in and we came up with some really ridiculous ideas. The day ended up becoming somewhat of a shopping/chill day. We went to Marc by Marc where there was this killer duffel bag that retailed for $1750...one day.



Then as the day progressed we went to Alamo Park off Fulton and Steiner. Chill and fun day out. Weather was somewhat perfect but then it got windy and cold. I wish Krystle and Sophia could have made it so it could be the complete VJAKITS






No comments:

Post a Comment