If You Really Knew Me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I am a student at San Francisco State University and I am majoring in Design and Industry with a focus in Visual Communications.

8.12.2010

Inspired.

Lately I've been feeling inspired. I feel like now that I'm starting a new school i need to re-evaluate my life. The major i got accepted with into SFSU was Industrial Design-Product Development. I really am interested in the whole Marketing aspect of it as well as Public Relations. I feel that I'm too far into my major to change it and I'm just ready to graduate.
I got inspired by this video (below) that was shown to me by a friend of mine (Shorteey) and the artist's name is Steven Lopez. After watching such an inspirational video it got me thinking...'Why haven't i picked up a paintbrush this whole summer!?' its definitely time i start making a portfolio to show off and build. I can't wait to see what i can come up with and what i can create. Its been a while since I've drawn or done any paintings.



Another inspiration i had was to cut my hair...Lately I've been so tired of my faux hawk that i thought i needed a change. its not so much of a big change but i kinda like it..any thoughts? the photo that got me inspired for my haircut was Jake Gyllenhaal on the cover of GQ May 2010 issue.








..and the Jersey Shore episode tonight got me laughin out loud.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment