If You Really Knew Me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I am a student at San Francisco State University and I am majoring in Design and Industry with a focus in Visual Communications.

8.09.2010

Quoted.

Just a few quotes...


"Nothing last forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit , take chances, and never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was everything you wanted."

"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be , but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."

"That's funny cus last time I checked the friends you have now are because of someone. And if I remember correctly the question is "where the hell did you come from?" it's a cold lonely world out there. Cut the shit."

No comments:

Post a Comment