If You Really Knew Me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I am a student at San Francisco State University and I am majoring in Design and Industry with a focus in Visual Communications.

1.09.2011

Jazmine Sullivan Is The Next Best Thing To Lauren Hill.

I am OBSESSED with Jazmine Sullivan's Love Me Back album. After being introduced to her album in SB i have her album on repeat. My friend Sophia mentioned that she is the next best thing that we have since Lauren Hill and i cant agree with her more. Her lyrics, passion, and sound are simply amazing. I dont know why she would want to retire already. she is seriously good and i suggest you listen to her album! here are a few songs that i cant stop listening to!

06-jazmine sullivan-redemption
Jazmine Sullivan - Love You Long Time
08-Jazmine Sullivan - U Get On My Nerves (Duet With Ne-Yo)

No comments:

Post a Comment