If You Really Knew Me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I am a student at San Francisco State University and I am majoring in Design and Industry with a focus in Visual Communications.

1.09.2011

Booze, Beach, and White Girls.

My trip to Santa Barbara was just what i needed. I seriously LOVE my friends. We had some laughs, tears, debates on music/life (got outta hand lol), and played some fun drinking games. I seriously cant wait to go back. Thanks Ishmael for the hospitality!

First night we chilled at my friends apartment and did our gift exchange from our Secret Santa.. and Ishmael got me again! i swear his gifts are always bomb! he got me these and an itunes gift card!


second night we went to a bar and a club! It was college night and the first Thursday back in school so it was pretty crazy!!! we pregamed at SANDBAR which played hella good music and then moved on to TONIC Lounge. it was supper fun...i would say that its some what like PEARL in SJ only because of the set up with the white walls and drapes with the purple lights.

third night was not a planned day/night. we were going to leave this day but decided to stay one more night! we went shopping downtown and chilled for a bit then we went back to the apt to chill some more. We were planning to go to DUBLINS which was a bar in Isla Vista...but it was a fail! Every bar closed at midnight!! crazy!! but we had fun at the apt listening to good music and just being together.

i wish i took more photos...i keep forgetting to take them considering thats what this blog is for! My friends took a lot of pics tho so ill steal them on FB to put up here.
Here are a few...







VJAKITS.

"our lives may change, but our friendship doesn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment